For Work done in November 2023
Submission, processing, and payment timelines can be found below. In order to ensure prompt and accurate payment, please keep the following in mind:
- Submit case data for December payment for November work no later than EOB December 7, 2023.
- Submit your time by attaching a copy of your completed November timesheet to email and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have expenses exceeding $25.00 for a client, please submit receipts. While IDS may request a paralegal’s timesheet pursuant to a routine audit, you do NOT need to routinely submit paralegal timesheets with your monthly payment report.
- If you do not receive a return receipt from email@example.com, please contact Angela Henderson to confirm receipt of your report.
|December 7||Deadline for contractors to submit case data for December payment for November work|
|December 11||IDS contract staff will review and authorize timely, correct reports|
|December 14||IDS fiscal staff will key authorized payments in the NC Accounting System|
|December 15||IDS will issue payments*|
|December 18||Deadline for contractors to submit late case data for December payment for November Work**|
* PLEASE NOTE: IDS will issue late payments December 27th for reports received between the December 8 and December 18. Reports submitted after December 18 will not be processed until January 2024 and will be subject to the penalty provision provided in Section E.2. of the standard MAC contract.
* Payments, whether by EPAY or paper check, are processed through two discrete processes within the financial system. Because it takes around 48 hours for these processes to sync, IDS will not be able to answer questions about payments before then. If you have questions concerning your payment, please allow 48 hours from the date payments were issued to contact IDS.